Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Art of Caring

AREA 405's Auction and Reception to benefit CASA of Baltimore was a tremendous success!  About a hundred artists donated work.  Art sales, in-kind donations and corporate sponsorship totaled approximately $120,000.  One of my collages from my project Quilting the Waterway sold.  Now that's something I feel really good about!  Many, many thanks to Stewart Watson and the team at AREA 405 for hosting and organizing a great event.
 



AREA 405 Silent Auction



"Magic Garden Series, XVIII", 2004, folded dixie cups on handmade paper, 27" x 36"

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a painting. That is my top compliment to anything. Have you got any other work thats for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a painter? Yes, I do (have other work that's for sale).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color is a magic garden? Bible black, polar white or verdant green?

    ReplyDelete